Platelet aggregation serves to detect abnormal platelet blood clotting function. Platelet hyperactivity increases platelet aggregation which can lead to thrombosis, resulting in blocked blood vessels.
BRCA 1-2 Germline
Genomic testing for breast, ovarium, pancreas, and prostate cancer. The BRCA 1 dan BRCA 2 genes are tumor suppressor genes located on chromosomes 17q2 & 13q12.
EGFR Mutation Express(4 Exons)
The EGFR mutation test is useful for determining the suitability of tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) therapy in patients with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). EGFR mutations are present in 38-43% of lung adenocarcinomas, and determine response to drugs such as erlotinib, afatinib, and gefitinib. This assay includes mutations at exon points 18-21, including the T790M mutation that can predict resistance to TKI therapy.
Tumor markers are compounds that can be found at abnormal levels in the body if cancer is present. Several tumor markers that can be examined:
1. Alpha-Fetoprotein (AFP) -> Liver cancer, ovarian cancer
2. Beta-2-Microglobulin -> Multiple myeloma, chronic lymphocytic leukemia, malignant lymphoma
3. Ca 15-3 -> Breast cancer
4. Ca 125 -> Ovarian epithelial cancer, breast cancer, uterine cancer, cervical cancer
5. Ca 72-4 -> Cancer ovarian, pancreas, gastrointestinal tract
6. Ca-19-9 -> Pancreatic cancer, digestive tract
7. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) -> Testicular and Ovarian Cancer
8. Neuron-Specific Enolase (NSE) -> neuroendocrine tumors such as small cell lung cancer, neuroblastoma, and carcinoid tumors
9. Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) -> Prostate Cancer
INNOLAB is trusted and has collaborated with various government agencies and large companies in Indonesia to provide Covid-19 tests and other laboratory tests.
Our network of locations spread to various regions and cities are ready to serve you
Komplek Perkantoran PT. Bintang Toedjoe
@ Laboratorium Medis Khusus Utama - Patologi Klinik, Mikrobiologi Klinik, Patologi Anatomi (Gedung E)
@ Office (Gedung C, Lantai 4)